If you're like us, you never stop looking for new ways to meal prep with chicken. Thus, we're excited to share this hearty & flavorful recipe from the very talented @sara.haven. It delivers on so many levels :)
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Baked Lemon Garlic Honey Chicken - Instructions
- Season 3-4 chicken breasts with sea salt and pepper and place on a greased baking sheet
- In a bowl, mix 3 tbsp. honey + 1 tbsp. liquid aminos (or soy sauce) + 2 cloves minced garlic + 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- Pour sauce over chicken, cover with tin foil or parchment paper and bake at 400F for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven, turn on broiler, and broil until golden brown.
Crispy Garlic-Roasted Potatoes - Instructions
- Toss yukon gold wedges in Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil (or oil of your choice)
- Season with garlic powder, sea salt & pepper
- Bake at 375F for 20-30 minutes, or until crispy.
Parmesan-Basil Zoodles - Instructions
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a large skillet
- Add 1lb zucchini noodles and seasoning to pan
- Stir for 3-5 minutes until noodles are tender
- Remove from the heat. Sprinkle fresh basil and parmesan cheese
Checkout Sara's Instagram account for much more meal prep inspiration (and incredible photography).
More on MealPrepSociety.com: