Homemade Spinach-Basil Chicken with Asparagus and Quinoa by team @mealprepsociety
- Boneless/Skinless Organic free range chicken (Breast and Thigh)
- Spinach 1cp
- Fresh Basil 1cp
- Red Onion 1cp
- Garlic 1tbsp
- Oregano 1g
- Black Pepper 1g
- Red Pepper Flakes 1g
- Quinoa 2cp
- Asparagus 7cp
- Water 8oz
- 4 Oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 385F and prepare chicken in non stick baking in pan. Blend spinach, basil, garlic, red pepper, oregano, and red onion with 4 oz of olive oil and water until it reaches a marinade consistency. Pour marinade over chicken and let sit for 30min. Dice mushrooms and sprinkle on top of chicken.
2. Slice asparagus and lay on foil in baking tray. Cook for 25 minutes on 385F.
3. Boil quinoa until ready to serve.
4. Distribute in meal prep containers.